Summer has arrived and with it, sunny afternoons perfect for get-togethers with friends and family. Here are few party planning tips we found online.
- A successful party calls for simple food, good company, and a convivial setting.
- Comfortable chairs will encourage guests to stay close to the table.
- Don’t get overly fussy with dinnerware. An eclectic mix feels more relaxed.
- A tent not only has the obvious task of protecting you from the sun and rain, it also helps define your outdoor dining area.
- Set up tables in separate area. Drinks in one spot, appetizers and dessert in another to encourage guests to roam.
- To keep dairy based dips chilled, fill a large bowl with ice and sprinkle them with kosher salt.
- Use Popsicle sticks to distinguish the rare burgers from the well done.
Check out our online catalog with recently added tables, tablecloths, dinnerware and flatware. We've also reduced our rental rates on our Johnson Rose dinnerware, table skirts, chiavari chairs and 3' barbecues.
As always we consider it our mission to offer competitive pricing without compromising customer service. Our knowledgeable staff is always just an email or call away to help you plan your next successful event!
Perri Dicerni - Owner Operator